Thursday, May 1, 2008

I wonder

Every time I look at you...

I wonder if you'll take from me,

my essence.

The part of me that other women

don't know I have to give...

so passionately.

I see the look in your sensual eyes...

of curiosity.

Knowing that you have thought about

it many times, but...

was afraid of the attraction.

Afraid, that the lust burning deep inside...

would somehow betray you.

Every time I look at you...

I see the look of guilt on your face.

Imagining, me making love to you.

It's that look that will give your heart away...v
every time.

If only, you would open up to me...

we wouldn't have to hide in secrecy...

the passion dwelling within.

So many times...

I've heard you biting your tongue.

Nervously searching for the right words

to caress me with love, and

still not reveal the truth.

You can't look at me and say,

"I Love You"...

without raising some eyebrows.

You can't kiss me goodbye...


without others becoming all the more wiser,

as to what you really feel.

Don't you realize...

that peace of mind, is only a few words away?

Every time...

I look into your eyes,

I wonder if you'll take my essence...

embrace it as your own.

You know more about me...

than most other women do, but

you are afraid.

Afraid to follow your heart...

afraid to let yourself be free...

afraid, to give yourself to me.

While I am afraid that...

your eyes will give your feelings away,

and you will never know...
how close we could have been...
you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment