Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wizthom

wizthom collaboration with the late great poet Langston Hughes

---





Democracy

Democracy will not come
Today, this year
Nor ever
Through compromise and fear.

I have as much right
As the other fellow has
To stand
On my two feet
And own the land.

I tire so of hearing people say,
Let things take their course.
Tomorrow is another day.
I do not need my freedom when I'm dead.
I cannot live on tomorrow's bread.

Freedom
Is a strong seed
Planted
In a great need.

I live here, too.
I want freedom
Just as you.

Langston Hughes
**********************************

obama Pictures, Images and Photos



look obama wears no clothes ,



Lincoln freed the slaves ,
to the flow of Jim crow,
Clinton played the sax ,
some took to calling him black,

obama gave a speech .
that jump started his creed,
just another man riding the sweat ,
of my civil liberties,

this person has no history ,
for all i know he's a test tube baby,
wizthom says look!
obama wears no clothes.

his only true persona ,
is a systematic news diving media frenzy
the biggest con game,
is being played to the ignorant,
walloping in shame,

what is his name ,
from which seed he came,
wizthom says look! obama wears no clothes,peace wizthom@08

Photobucket

i want a black man

don't give me a colored raised white,
living on the sunny side of life,
to vote for,as away of saying ,
times have changed,

you chose him and called him a black man,
like you giving deceased blankets to the red man,
while calling it warmth
as it stands things are still the same,
once before i followed the red brick road,
being offered by this same kind of man,
who gave me this promise land
pouring muddy water on me,
while telling me it's just rain,

say that i am free tell me why ,
am i still writing systematic over tones,
such as these?..
you owe me four hundred years worth of apologies,
for my back breaking tree lynching women raping,
family separating,atrocities committed,too many,
to even mention,

you can keep that half breed,
he wasn't born black like me
i want a black man
born and raised on hardship,
who's roots can be trance ,
back to a ship,

i want a black man,
strong and proud,
in defiance he still wears the crown,
this man knows nothing of his family tree,
yet you say he's black like me,

I'm not buying it.. he has no American roots,
except wining and dinning with Chicago crooks,peace wizthom@08




LOVE IS THE FORCE ,THAT RULES US ALL
,,

No comments:

Post a Comment