Sunday, March 29, 2009

GOD is With the Living

GOD is With the Living

One day the controller of death came to me,
He said Wizthom look at this!
What he showed me,
Would have made a fool break down,
And cry,

Worst yet lose his religion,
Yes faith in GOD,
What that none person showed me,
Was a world full of death smoking ruins,

He spoke,

Where was your GOD,
When this was happening,
I looked him straight into those lifeless eyes,

(Said), GOD was with me,
GOD is with the living,
And what you are showing me,
Are shells of what used to be,
Much like a snake shedding its skin,
A butterfly leaven it's cocoon,

My GOD shelters life,
My GOD is life,

All this madness,
That breeds sadness,
GOD has nothing to do with it,

Hell is a place where one is vanished from GODS sight,
You ask what you already know,
GOD is not here,

But here you will remain,
Now I must go to dwell among the living.
peace wisemanspeeks@protected aka wizthom

1 comment:

  1. It is sometimes so difficult to keep from blaming God when we are in the midst of the storm. My hope is that he will still understand and love us until we come to our senses. All of the horror that is brought into this world by Evil is at variance with the Goodness of God. It may be that it is truly our job throughout our existence to do what we must to counteract this Evil. That is our God/Goal and objective. Unfortunately, Mankind has too often lost its finest motive for existence. Everyone: We must make a difference wherever we can.

    ReplyDelete