Monday, February 28, 2011

I want to write for you

I want to write for you
About
Going places with you and my pen
I’ll write splendid rhymes and majestic verses as we are revered by the worlds reading eyes
My pen will be our badge, and crest of honor of written chronicles in royal museums
I’ll write our story to be
I’ll compose a beautiful storybook of a first class passage through life with thee
Our journey of life, I will publish in hardcovers and magazine subscriptions
I’ll write scripts of non-fictions of our love going to secret places
Making love in dangerous places that’s in chapters one through infinity
I’ll protect you by writing poems so hard, and so wickedly on point, thugs will run for cover in libraries
I’ll write tour guides to get lost in the most legendry romantic places
I’ll write poems of what we see, and feel, and what we know
I’ll write fables of adventures of lost lovers disappearing but we are known to be alive
I’ll pen sagas of the great moments in time that we made love on private islands and in air balloons, and castles, an in outer space, and in dreams we are yet to have
I’ll write our diary in the sand, but 20,000 Leagues under the Sea
And I’ll writes poems on the bottom of your feet and on your backside, and on the dark side of the moon
Let us dig the earth and bury our tales alongside Adam and Eve
In the center of the earth, I’ll write journals in the gold we pass by
As we come out the other end of the earth we’ll sign together the best seller I wrote to honor our love
Sail with my desires to pen every sunrise and nightfall
I’ll write poems from ink drained from the stars
I’ll write parables from the blood of lovers past
I’ll write narratives from the account of kings who wished they could have loved their queens forever
I’ll write about the love I have you with no plot, and no scheme and I only conspire to live another day to write for you
I’ll write volumes of novella of poems of our love into a historical literary masterpiece
The title: My Never Ending Love Letter to You and Me
Signed your author of love

© 2/2010 A.L.A.H.
Have you read my books?
Your support keeps me writing

Have you read my books?
Your support keeps me writing

http://alvinhorn.com/
or
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0967937868/qid=1138168217/s r=8-1/refd_bbs_1/002-2378101-7332047?n=507846&s=books&v=glance
By: Alvin Lloyd Alexander Horn

No comments:

Post a Comment