Saturday, July 12, 2014

Alvin L. A. Horn - Poems




I REMEMBER … EVEN THOUGH I’M STILL DREAMING OF WHEN WE WILL

I remember when we made love for the first time, even though, we never have
Our future is living in my heart, as if we have always been together
But as of yet, we have not, but I smile, I’m believing in us becoming lovers
When I look at you, you know,
when I talk to you, you know,
when I touch your hand, you know,
when I kiss you, you know,
when I hold you, you know, we’ll be loving to no end
Believe
Open your heart to trusting us
My future love, I’m remembering all the places we will make love as if we already have

Smile baby, I remember when,
on that beach on the shores of Spain
I was between your legs as the warm waters crept and was trying to flow into you at the same time I was hot… hard… and sliding ever so slow going in you as our bodies imprinted in the sand
I told you, I’d love me forever as you sighed my name, as gentle, as the last wave touched our skin

Then I remember there was the time, when we were in the mountains of Brazil behind an Amazon jungle waterfall
Your beautiful lips and soft eyes were between my thighs, and the warmth of your kisses and caress and tongue and fingers had me screaming and growling as a wild animal
You told me to say your name and I did, as I told you I’d love you forever, and you claimed … you couldn’t hear me, and you made me shout your name so loud, my voice parted the waterfall, as you parted your lips wider, and took me to a place of begging for a lifetime of your love

Hmm, I remember the time, I sat you on the washing machine, and the spin cycle vibrated us as I stroked off in your warm and wet human fabric that felt so tight, as if, size 6 panties tried to squeeze your perfectly sized 12 '@$$'

I remember the time it was when we were camping in the desert on that cliff and we listened to wolfs howl at the moon and you purred like a wildcat when my tongue slid in your '@*(!)'

I remember the time baby when everyone left from work, and we were the only ones left… we thought
I made you bend over the desk, and luckily, we had locked the door because someone almost walked in on you biting down on your thong to help keep you quiet as my slacks were down at my ankles
As I humped away inside you we were up 50 stories high and getting higher … it all started with you dancing naked for me on my desk as I stroked my hardness for you to enjoy

I remember the time I handcuffed you to my stand-up bass, and played with you and made you go out of tune, as you made my bass groan
I plucked your tight strings that soon broke along with other things, as I was going down on you

Yeah that was nice, and a hot moment, as all of our moments are intense even though we are yet to have one of those moments, but I remember them, before we’ll share them
It doesn’t matter where we do us, just as long as we will
I got you
I remember when we made love for the first time, even though, we never have
Our future is living in my heart, as if we have always been together
But as of yet, we have not, but I smile, I’m believing in us becoming lovers

© Alvin L.A. Horn

          PHIL PERRY" LOVE DON'T LOVE NOBODY."


ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR AND LOVE DON’T LOVE NOBODY
The biggest war we fight
Us vs the un-committing heart
Or the committing heart vs us
The un-committing heart cares only about its own victory
The wins fulfill selfish-needs
Seemly it has every weapon known to man or woman
The un-committing heart sells to you sweet desires
Acted like it they wanted you for a spellbinding spell
Touched you like they wanted you
And didn’t look to bad next to you
Then wham… bam… zoink… boink; sucker punched to the belly of your heart
The un-committing heart didn’t know themselves that it did not want to commitment to doing the right thing

Damn you got the booty of your heart kicked
It wasn’t the first time
Everybody plays the fool sometime; there is no exception to the rule
But we have something they don’t have, a beating heart that is a bad <!%*#^%+^%^$> and is…
Warm
Sensitive
And yes…
Wounded
Maybe a little jaded
Yet giving up is not an option
We are meant to love

All is fair in love and war and love don’t love nobody

The un-committing heart has won some battles in our lives, but not the war
The war, we can never let the un-committing heart win in the end
Our heart has shields
Although it can be wounded
The heart is strong and heals from hits, wounds, and lies
Actually, the heart is made from love that God created and instilled and that love can never be destroyed
When you’re down, and feeling low let the chance of love walk in
Don’t block your blessing with games, rules and stipulations that makes you no better than the un-committing heart that hurt you
What a fool believes, please don’t believe
You survived even the biggest of blows
Got knocked down, but not out
How so?
The heart is a bad <!%*#^%+^%^$>
Strangest things though, the heart withstand the evilest deeds known to man or woman
It’s the mind that’s not strong
The soul survives our mind getting in our own way

For the un-committing heart, a song resonates in the back ground for them “Who’s Sorry Now”
Sooner or later
To bad for them
And all good for us
We can lose battles
But God has a plan, that we should not let the mental pains of lost battles get in the way
We have love aplenty to give
And, there is a love warrior like us who is seeking our love
The un-committing heart wants us to act as if we still want them
The un-committing heart wants us to act like a defeated fool
If we do that, it will just prolong us from using the healing power we possess
Be dammed if we let a chance for love to pass us by letting trials and tribulations knock us out
It’s all part of God’s master plan to make us the winner of the war of love to be
We should keep going forth, knowing we are assured of victory if we let our hearts rule our minds
Funny, yeah, we are always told, it should be the other way around like footsteps in the dark
The un-committing heart does not have the super strength that we possess
That strength is to always to care, and to always give love a chance to be a winner and to be free to love

© Alvin L.A. Horn
multi-award award winning novelist & spoken word artist


Seeing you in blue waves curving and rising your full body as I walk along
I speed up and my heart races as I see your full body like liquid
l want to dive in you to feel you surround me
Engulfed me to taste you
I want lick you to hear your shores crash
I'm here taking you all in
When I'm away from you I miss you so I come to you wanting you needing you
Do you feel me near you?
Like the rocks under me I am always firm when I think of the thickness of your legs going in wild directions
I live to see the smile in your eyes and to touch you and you touching me
Your arms are around me as you talk to me
Do I need to talk ...no I listen to you that's what I do when I come to you each and every day — ........ -- at Seward Park on Lake Washington.

© Alvin L.A. Horn

 multi-award winning novelist & spoken word artist
The author of the New novel ~ONE SAFE PLACE~ ~PERFECT CIRCLE~, and Brush Strokes, Published by ZANE & Simon and Schuster
www.alvinhorn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment