Friday, August 15, 2014

Is It YOU ?




                 Is It YOU ?

There are times when I need someone to hold me and love me so very bad!!! .....  But it has never been right ,never felt right,never seemed right.
People in my life have always looked to me to be strong,
positive,uplifting,emotionally supportive. They come to me for
answers to imposible life questions and I am expected to have
answers........ I try!!

I have been a comforter to others,Yet I remain in need of comforting.
I have never had anyone I felt I could turn to,release my insides to
for just a little while........ I have tried.... ,but the vacant looks back at me or the changing of the subject to something else lets you know.

I spend my down time with myself.......... till I pull myself back up.
So far I always make it back,but it would feel so good to have
someone........ Someone who felt me sliping and would come and comfort me with love , affection , and caring..

 Is it YOU ?  Is it YOU ?

No comments:

Post a Comment