Friday, November 21, 2014

LIPS



Alvin L. A. Horn

LIPS

Your Lips
I like
I love
Wet, or really wet looking, makes me wanna dive in between,
Into a warm-like right out of the oven rising-bread lips
Your lips
I love it when I see you work them lips in the mirror
Juicy looking
You smile with them lips, and I see jawbreaker cheeks I just wanna to suck on them

Place them on me, please
Curl-em, roll-em, lick–em
Make me feel I’m in a cul-de-sac of lips
Let me suck on them
Let me taste your bottom lip
Oooh that top lip too
Kiss me

Smile and I see them lips spread across the rest of your pretty face
And it works me into the last time you …
Maybe I’m looking forward to the first time I taste those lips
I like your lips

Baby, bring those lips over here
So
When you do that big wide mouth O thing
And you do that purse your lips thing
Run your tongue around your mouth thing
Blow me a kiss thing
Then I feel your lips on my face thing
And your lips makes their way to … all over me thing
I go crazy just looking at your lips
I wanna suck on your lips
Sometimes red, maybe an outline of brown and sometimes just neutral gloss
Whatever the shade or flava, I’m staring, my body is stirring

I’m breathing hard from what your lips can do
Making me lick my own lips in anticipation
I love your lips when words feather through and touch my soul
Your words are large, tall, and meaningful, makes me mindful to listen while I watch them sugary lips
You speaking to me is air for absorption

I even love them lips when they're upset and tight lipped
Now my effort turns to parting those lips
So damn sexy no matter what them lips are doing
Please keep those lips near me

You want to feel me, see me, doing me?
Work them lips, honey
Put them right on the tip of me
Whisper with those nasty things with those...
Full lips

Bring me those
Phat lips
Soup cooler lips
Thin but soft, distinctive lips
Lips so big I don’t even look at her booty
Now that’s some kind-of-lips
Lips so perfect I want to suck on her lips and not on her breasts kind-of-lips
Apple curving lips
Peach juice lips
Big bottom lip
Plump tops lip
Hot lips
Making me get hard from the touch of your lips
I’m watching your lips
I’m stuck on the visual, the feel, the thought of those, one of a-kind lips
You got those kind-of lips
Place those lips right here …

© 2011 Alvin Lloyd Alexander Horn
Have you read my books?
Your support keeps me writing

http://alvinhorn.com/

The lips in the picture are those of Lalah Hathaway

No comments:

Post a Comment